Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Burf-Day

Yesterday was my dearest bubbly yet cheeky sister's birthday.
It was definitely the first time I wasn't at home to celebrate her birthday. I miss her, very much indeed. A BIG Happy Birthday to you my dear sis ! *muah*
Oh, remember to keep a slice of cake for me =p (don't you dare tell me that you've eaten the cake on my behalf =_=')

My studies is getting hectic but pretty enjoyable. Now it's only week 4, but I've gone through several quiz and tests, by the way, mid-terms are on their way. I'm not afraid of them, because University and Tertiary Education are what I had anticipated since young.
Finally I had experienced a little bit of satisfaction in getting myself to understand the concepts for particular subjects. I shall keep up with it and hopefully, I can obtain better CGPA in the end of Year One.

Mom, don't worry too much about me ya. I can handle with the ambiguities although I may seem dependent sometime = )
I got to go for my laundry already- hand-wash. No washing machine =(. And then continue with my revision and tutorials questions. Till then, I love you MOM, DAD and SIS.


No comments: