Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Degree Programme

My Degree Programme has just started 2 weeks ago. Frankly speaking, I'm feeling lucky because I went for UTAR foundation. At least I found out that, the syllabus that has been taught by dearest lecturers back in Foundation Programme are really meant to ease us in adapting myself with the Degree Programme.

I saw coursemates from STPM and other Pre-U. were struggling, they are having difficulties in catching up with the lectures.
Apparently, all the Doctors give lecture like "bullet-train", no longer spoon-feeding students, promotes independant-learning and so forth.

I was facing trouble like this when I was in Foundation Sem 1.

Bachelor Degree of (HONS) Chemical Engineering. I am now dealing with numbers, formulas, logic-sense, chemitry, and computer language every single day. Whether I can cope with it or not is a myth.

Trying to tell myself not fagging and whinning like a big baby anymore, but I'm not able. I guess Im a real baby.

When I was waiting for mom's phone call, the condition is even worse still than waiting for bf's phone call when I had one.

I'm yawning already. Continue with it when I have the time. Good nite people.

No comments: