Thursday, October 11, 2007

Beauty 7 Expo

Thanks to my cousin brother's recommendation, I have went through several days of being a salesperson in Beauty7 Expo which was held in Putra World Trade Centre for the past few days.
The results of my sales met my bosses' expectation, at least. That was so close because I thought I will "men-sia-sui-kan" my beloved cousin brother.

The experience was great. I mean, I had never step into any corporation for work and all I need to face was an environment which was entirely different from university. People whom I worked together were great company, even the bosses were because they picked me up for work and sent me back to my cousin's place every single day.

My cousin brother is considered as their business partner and they gave compliments towards my reputation in selling the company's product. I hope my cousin brother had better be frank in telling me all these but one of my bosses did informed me that she might call me up for work anytime whenever she needs me.

As a beginner in sales and marketing, I have succeeded in persuading numerous customers a day to purchase products from different ranges and prices from amount of RM 20 to RM 500++ only.
I saw my bosses' skills in persuasion, they were marvelous. *thumbs up* and I want to be like them.

May the force be with me in being a better person in present and future. Nite people.



4 comments:

jacklynh88 said...

hey..
good luck to you k..
i'm sure u can make it..
^^

Tim^-^ said...

Fuooyoooo!!! good arhh u !! well done well done!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Tim^-^ said...

Fuooyoooo!!! good arhh u !! well done well done!!! Keep up the good work!!!

冰冰-ping said...

well done min min~~~hahaha..