Saturday, March 8, 2008

20th Birthday

Thank yous for remembering my birthday. Those who msg-ed me via friendster and phone:
kenneth, ravern, vivian, sherril, tzyy shyuan, cheih ai, erik, hui wen, jia wei, iherng, elyn, fharyl, chi sern, tat wei, juen june, serene, elly and cousins.
Thank you for your wishes.

I guess it's due to the reason I will dash back to my home on Friday afternoon (once the holiday of election day is announced) , housemates gave me a BIG surprise when they stayed up till 12o'clock on Thursday night to celebrate my bday and somehow I don't know where they got the cake at this hour. *cake wasn't hidden in the house's refrigerator

My sister said I look like a small kid who will stick at the mirror/ window of a cake house with mouthful of saliva. *no I don't agree


Cutting the cake.

20 years old. Still studying and have not achieve anything big yet.
One more year for me to be eligible in voting. I wonder what will be the result today. I'm worried.

Till then, I need to listen to News already. More pictures later.

2 comments:

tYoke said...

Is your birthday? Happy Birthday to you and wish you dream come true! (^@^)

Unknown said...

happy belated birthday... ^^
forgive me for late wish.. hehe...