Saturday, March 1, 2008

Chemical Engineering

Felt intimidated indeed. Never had such a bad feelings towards myself.

Majoring in Chemical Engineering, but I just realized that I don't even know the most basic principle and concept of moles, mole fraction and mole percentage.

Went through a presentation, few tests and I started to question myself whether I have the potential or eligibility to be an engineer.
Fellow lecturers often mentioned this sentence:

" You guys SHOULD know how to solve this problem, it's just common sense !"

As if my heart is pierced through with millions of arrows, awe-strucked by this. Does it mean that I am lack of common sense as well,besides being a pudding head ?

Introduction to Chemical Engineering Presentation - 29th February 2008.

What am I gonna do ? There's no turning back, no, I can't look back. Heavy steps but I still have to hang on, especially when I see everyone else does so.

Got to find the courage and motivation.

Till I write again.

1 comment:

冰冰-ping said...

oh gurl!! finally u updated ur blog! i tot u've 4gotten that u've a BLOG ady!! haha..