Saturday, March 7, 2009

R- Reunion Rocks !

Let me begin with a picture of:

The R-committee members. =)

It was a first and ever R-Reunion organized by Academy-R. It was held at Dusun Eco, Pahang on 21st and 22nd of February. It was and it is still a breakthrough, the best kick-off for the year 2009, for all of our members to march forward and to embrace stronger faith and determination in life, and create unbreakable bonds between seniors and juniors of Acad-R.

It was inevitably memorable, precious experience for me to be able to contribute in the preparation, and performance as well. I still remember vividly, how I tried to refuse the PIC of this event, simply because I don't have the confidence in performing. And of course, the transition period, I was not prepared, I did convinced myself with this lame excuse.

Performance ? Let the picture do the talking.

suppose-to-be angelic character.
some simple contemporary dance. =p

I was glad that I finally had the courage to dance. It's been ages since I last dance, since... standard 6 ? ;) I don't know why, maybe due to low self-esteem or something. But it's a past and I'm about to dance again.

The family of R.

I shall continue with the details regarding R-Reunion in the next post. Pictures are not organized yet and it's time for me to write articles for the R-Newsletter.
p/s: I don't wanna get slaughtered by the editor=p.

No comments: