Thursday, March 5, 2009

Some Updates ...

"Eww ... eww, Can you clear the spider-web around here? Have this blog gone rotten? Why don't you update your blog? I thought you've gone elsewhere, God knows where but its certainly a place without connection and bla bla bla ......"

Ok, my dear friends, I'd finally published a post to prove my existence.

Just a quick update, my parents flew to China for exactly one month. Yes, my parents. Mom left to China together with dad a week after CNY.

So I have loads of responsibilites despite of just being a full-timed student. I wasn't so sure about my mom's departure at this stage could do me good or not, but still, I know its the best solution yet for my family. = )


Mom and dad in ZhongShanLingYuan (NanJing)

For those who'd never met my parents, my dad actually shedded pounds after he left home for several months. It's unfair for my dad if he'd to stay there alone without mom by his side. As for me, although my mom is my best friend and the best counselor, the best cook, the best maid (with me as her best helper) and so on, I think I can pull it through.

I cried, when I saw families. I miss family outings. I certainly hope for an "impossible" miracle to have my family to celebrate my 21st Birthday. Transition period is what I'm facing, but it's just in the matter of time for me to adapt to new circumstances.

p/s: Lots of blessing and love to dad, mom and sis. I miss you'll very much. =)

2 comments:

Sherril 雪乐 said...

wohoo~! finally you're back to blogging
!!! I have been waiting for this moment ever since.... the previous post. Haha take care!

hui min said...

yeah .. FINALLY.
was too lazy to write an update until i can't tolerate with my own laziness =) hahaha...
u too take care !