Thursday, May 3, 2007

Equanimity

.::~*Pieces of Min*~::.
Semester break has just started.
I've gone through my one-year Foundation in Science programme.Finally.
I have been longing for holidays, and undeniably, I will be craving for more by the end of the semester break.
The reason is simple, I'm reluctant to leave home.

I was longing for holidays, been imagining how much fun I would have during this period of time: spending quality moments with family, love ones and dearest friends.
Simply, T.H.O.U.G.H.T.S

Look back at my post's title, it seems unfamiliar. This is because I'd never realize this. I was always, being selfish.
When I'm in a bad mood, don't come near me. I might backfire you.
When I'm like a piece of shit, don't come near me either. I might throw my tantrum on you and make you a boxing-pad.

The term: equanimity.
It takes forever for me to learn it.
Steadiness of mind, even under stress and pressure.
I can't. Could you do this ?
Let's have a look at my previous post in friendster's blog:
.::Click here::.

And another question... love or infatuation ?
I can't answer this.
and I am sure no one has the answer for me.


p/s: this blog is still under construction, as my mind and heart are constructing from pieces. dearests, hope all of you bear with it first k.

No comments: