Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Fresh Pasta People

I have been craving for Italian food for quite some time. Usually I don't get a chance to enjoy these food coz my dear Papa prefers Eastern food.
A 100% China-Man.

But, ta-daa... Wee Ping and I went to Fasta Pasta at Ikano.
At last, my wish is granted. = )


These are the bread.

My favourite drinks: Affogato al Caffe
The new Italian sensation, expresso coffee poured over scrumptious ice-cream.
It gives your tastebud a B.L.A.S.T. *thumbs up*


Caesar Salad.
It is served with eggs, anchovies, turkey bacon, cheese, croutons & of course,
caesar dressing. This salad is slightly pricey but it's satisfying.


The pasta: Fettuccine alla Italiana
It is a tasty mix of sun dried tomatoes & capsicums, turkey ham, garlic & tomato sauce.
It is slightly thicker than "pan-mee", it would be much preferable if
it comes with more sauce.

After the dinner, me and WeePing were shopping at The Curve and Ikano with our bloated tummies. =___="
I'd managed to get myself a shirt though. =p
After this outing, I'm once more indulged in a stage of boredom.
Again. Geez......
I can't wait to watch Pirates of the Carribean : At World's End with ChinYing, Wen-Jun and WeePing.

Till then. Muah.