Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fallen Apart...

I guess it's really true that I am notoriously prone to draw myself into utter ruefulness.
I've never stop wreaking havoc into my life, gave my heart vigorous rips and then drenched in anguish and torment. Over and over again.
I was constantly afflicted with the same kind of problem since the higher level of secondary.

I thought,
  • If you truly love someone, try your best to lift up the barriers that separate you from them by accepting everything that they make you feel. The "everything" that I meant is including the weaknesses and flaws of your love ones. Nobody's perfect, regardless of how they'd claimed themselves with self-pride.
  • You open yourselves not only for their hugs and kisses, but their insecurities and pettiness.
Love ain't about comfort, ease and mere fulfilment of desire. It should be about giving first, then only receiving. Have you ever heard about "give-and-take" ?
No one essentially knows what is about unconditional love, besides our own truly loving parents. Don't you agree ?

Desire ...
I was once standing hopelessly at the brick of his desires. His dream to have a young pretty lass, both inner and outer, could be impossible and unattainable for me.
He'd desired to have a perfect girl, from his point of view I meant. I do not know what's the means of perfection to him, but it's more than enough for me to withdraw myself from his life.
This is why when he requested for a break-up, I was being understanding to set him free again, to hunt for someone who's able to fulfil his desire.

I'm not someone who will feel happier to flit from one person to the next like a hummingbird, sucking nectar from one, and then move to another one before its runs into emptiness.

For once again, I need to re-collect the broken pieces of my heart and re-articulate them into a whole fine piece.

I know there will always be a missing piece, to complete the puzzle but it is yet to be found out.
I will be moving on as the Earth would never stop revolving.

Why not all of us try loving someone more than what we want from them ? Just for them. Not because of the beauty that drew you closer to them, or the bubbly conversations that you'd had with them, or the delusional "feel" that was recrudesced at split second.
Love them for who they are but not who you want them to be.
Be responsible by committing yourselves to the relationship, don't hide yourselves from the problems but defeat every obstacle and hinder, by all means, if you really love them whole-heartedly.

According to my mentor, Daisaku Ikeda Sensei:
Real love is not about two people clinging to each other; it can only be fostered between two strong people secure in their individuality. A shallow person will only have shallow relationship. If you want to experience real love, it is important to first sincerely develop a strong self-identity.
True love is not about doing whatever the other person whats you to do or pretending you are something you're not.
If someone genuinely loves you, they will not force you to do anything against your will nor embroil you in some dangerous activity.

If you find that you are neglecting things you should be doing, forgetting your purpose in life because of the relationship you're in, then you might be on the wrong path. A healthy relationship is one in which two people encourage each other to reach their respective goals, while sharing each other's hopes and dreams.

Quoted by Antoine de Saint:
Love is not just looking at each other; it's looking in the same direction.
If I sacrifice my own growth and talent for love, I will absolutely not find hapiness.
Till then, I should be paying enough attention for my coming Bachelor Degree.